Thursday, September 23, 2004

Tsunami 04

Today I had been to Tsunami 04 . Met Grezzel and Princvel on the way to Thakur college.
I must say that Thakur college is good infrawise. I liked it. But I always fell that my college is good.
Also, met Pradnya in the college.
Web D:
Well the web D event was quite well organised. We were provided with loads of images.
I must say that I din't like the whole thing because it was not the same felling when I participate with Ravi. i dnt know but something was missing. There wasn't any team work . nothing. We kept on arguing for quite sometime.
Things like marque, frames . and his color combos ... suk. Especially I don't like when he just says things without thinking. But thats Ravi. I am thinking of participating in some web D competitions alone.
Well I must also say that we finally came back to our senses and made it !
Ya the site turned out to be gr8! Everyone liked it ..... everyone !
After:
Came home directly after the competition.
May be I screwed up with the money Manav gave me. Lets see tommorrow will go to college mostly and settle the whole CSI account.
Tried to study but wasnt in full form.
Tommorrow:
Well theres the traditional day in college and the notice brd says " You can celebrate the traditional day after college"
Rest is fine.
Hope we continue the winning streak of this sem. ............... !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home