Tuesday, April 19, 2005

iT's mY BiRtHdAy !!!

Its my birthday....

I was born on 19th April, 1984 @ 1:02 PM

So i guess its still not my birthtime.


I feel its foolish to wait for the New Year to make those resolutions. Afterall everyone knows what happens to resolution do i need to say it ! Anyways I make them and Birthday is a good time to make some. So I did think of few. GOD knws how long I shall follow them.

Things were tough the last week, had to complete those submissions alongwith the journal work which I managed to do on the day of the submissions and also helping mamta for her BE project work. The comming week is going to be even tougher bcoz of mock vivas and proj submissions. I remember this famous quote frm some commentrator during the Ind Vs Pak series


"When the going gets tough, The tough gets going

I indentify with it. I can feel it in me when thnigs are not working. I guess all the engg students do feel the same. Afterall the engineering students are best suited crisis managers.

I have already substantially cut down my hours on the computer. Now I use it only for proj wrk. Don't worry... this place will be always updated.

rest is fine

take care

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Happy bday to u!

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Akshay Surve said...

tnks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home