Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my rEsULTs R oUt. gOt 65%

Hey aLL my results are out.

got 65%. feels good bt also scary.

scary bcoz once again it was less efforts and more mrks.

someone rightly said 'Engineering is not Hardwork, its jst Cleverwork'.

this is wat I feel when it comes to engg. examz...

Its simple,
to pass in engineering,

Its even simpler,
to get a KT.

Realizing this 'simple' thing makes a hell lot of difference in your approach and it is this approach which defines an individual.

AlL in all its been a gr8 year... and a good start to da Final Year as welll

I already have a list of things ready to try in this final year. Will wrk hard for them !

Hey not to forget... thnks everyone for praying for me... [I m sure u did pray for me] UR goodwishes sure did count. Thnks so mch.

Rst is fine

Take care.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM , Blogger Pascal said...

Congrats!! Me waiting for my results... Be sure to pray for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home