Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Superman! Yes, it's Superman

Facts in Chronological order:


Was never into reading comics but did watch Superman series on VCR multiple times. He was my only SuperHero.


Mom gifted me Superman IV - (featuring Sun Man) on one of my birthdays. (it was long time back)


Frnds in my college call me Superman:
Ravi is the ONE who started it. This is what he had to say abt it later whn he posted on our yahoogroups:
well .... i felt this fella looked like superman and so i started
calling him superman. since then this guy has been called
SOOOOOOOPERRRRRRMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then on, I sign the mails on our yahoogroups as "SoOoPerMaN" ;-)


Mom once out of the blue told me that I lookd lik Christopher Reeves. (whn he expired and his pics were all over the papers)


The wallpaper on my cell is that of Superman >>> 'S'


Now this Survey:
You are Superman
Superman
85%
Iron Man
70%
Green Lantern
70%
Hulk
60%
Spider-Man
55%
Robin
52%
Wonder Woman
50%
Supergirl
50%
Catwoman
50%
The Flash
50%
Batman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


What do you have to say???
What does your Superhero Personality Quiz have to say about u???

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN, looks like i'm superman too.
By 65% chance

 
At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats me..........vinod

 
At 3:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..
i wud like to tel u tht u`r mom was rite havin said tht u luk like reeves..i realisd tht frm side u do luk a bit like him;)...
gday!keep blogging..
Arti(mailto:chem_scholar_18@yahoo.com)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home