Sunday, October 03, 2004

End of Season

I guess this season has come to an end. Ya u right I mean the techfests have come to an end.

ISAAC
Was under a little preseure while going for ISAAC because this was probably the last festival and that I wanted to continue my winning streak.
Whatever doubts I had about the competition were cleared when the organisers announced the names of the runners up as Vinod and Shiva... bcoz I was almost sure that one of us would win. Even though I liked theri design very much . they were not destined to win.
The competition was tough though and also judges were professionals in their fields. We had Bhooshan again as the judge and two others. Bhooshan recognised me while giving the prize and I reminded him that I was one of the 384 strong Surfunion community that he had referred to in the introductory speech.
I also me Amrita again. She recognised me and was as always very friendly and cool.
Also, Akshat met me at ISAAC.
In all it was a nice experience to end the season on a winning note. Also got a Wireless KBD and optical mouse set. Overall was gr8.

Will study a little of DCOM today.

Performance this sem:

6 colleges

6 wins in Web Ds
1 win in Tech Debate
1 win in S/W Presentation
1 win in Robotics
Many times in Finals especially in C Programing

Plans for next Season:
Paper Presentation
S/W Presentation
Programming
Web Ds
Autonomus

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home