Saturday, August 20, 2005

i LiKe...

on the terrace a few days back after dinner saying to myself...

I like the darkness when there is no electricity
I like the moonlight when there are no street lights
I like natural breeze around me instead of the fan
I like sounds that I miss in the daily chaos

I like to observe things which I miss
I like to think where am I heading when I am lost
I like to be unpredictable when ppl try to predict my moves
I like to surprise by acting foolish

I like to smile just to avoid other negative emotions
I like to lead when no one is ready to
I like to find my weaknesses from others' viewpoint
I like to hear good things about me that other people appreciate

...
...

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good philosophy..........got to know a lot about u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home