Monday, January 23, 2006

To gO OR NoT To gO ?

Questionaire

Q: Are u missing college?
A: Yes ! and No.

Q: Do you have other things to do?
A: Yes! Many...

Q: Do you do them atleast?
A: No !

Q: How long hav you not been to college?
A: Around 3 weeks now.

Q: Is anything substantial covered in college?
A: No (may be..?)

Q: Why do you want to go to colege?
A: I am concerned abt my attendance.

Q: Any other reason you want to go to college?
A: Cant think of any. I guess I dont wat to think of it!

Q: Is it too far?
A: I feel its far.

Q: Why?
A: Just not in the habbit of travelling all the way to college now. BTW I knw can also run all the way to college ;-)............. hahhaah LoL.

Q: What about next week?
A: May be will attend. Otherwise would be tough convincing profs abt me being in VIIIsem CE.


Results:
[Please leave comments abt what you feel...?]

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q: Do you do them atleast?
A: No !

wud have liked to hear YES for this!

 
At 6:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thr! ;) cool....with what ive seen of your morphing....im sure the sem was fabulous :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home