Saturday, May 13, 2006

BarCampMumbai... here i come ;-)

Would be leaving for BarCampMumbai in a few minutes. Would be showcasing TagSurfer at the un-conference. For those who hav no clue of BarCamp try >
http://barcamp.org/BarCampMumbai
Well, not many would know of it, me neither. Its the first time that a BarCamp would be held in town and so it would be a coOL experience for me to. Have worked hard ( 2 nights and 1 day :p.. bt i gues its lots during the time of examz).

Wish me luck.

I am sure I would find familiar faces ( ppl whom i knw (been following their blogs) bt they themselves having no clue of me... wud be strange :d)

BTW : still gotta setup everything .... guess wat still I hav to mak my presentations ... LoL

Hope things fall into place.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM , Blogger Sharan Rao said...

i was feeling i sat for many weird talks.......
and you HAD to say that the one that i didn't sit for (pinstorm) was the coolest talk ..!! (O_o)
;-)

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Akshay Surve said...

LoL..yeah !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home