Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Rumble in the Bronx

Today was Jackie Chan's First Strike ...........(morning show 9-12).It was house full . ya . sold out ! ... everyone had come.
There was enough xctiement around to say the least. But an announcement at thelast moment left everyone in frenzy for wuite sometime.
Ya ppl having less than 70% attendance were not allowed for the submissionsuntill they write 2 papers .... lol .. . ( and as the legendsaid "This is one kind of study ..... " relly its of no use bcozwhoever it is . hes going to copy tat 2 . so make no sense.
Thakur savd my a$$ today .. with his help i touched the magicalfigure of 68.5% after which I got thru after a gruelling VIVA .gurelling not for me bt for Chan himself.... rd thru how ... >>He strtd with all the basic questions . like ASK , PSK and FSK .whn he was approaching the tougher ones .... which I havent even hrdof, an Angel interrupted directly after recovering from maleria . nono after some liver or kidney infection ....... heheh . ya she wasMachali . ( Sneha ) . Ya machli interrupted the VIVAS and spok abtMaleria ..then some kidney or liver infections and then also someKetones . i dnt knw wat it is bt I m sure she was bluffing ( XCEPTFOR mAleriA). She even had Elza to support her frm behind.
Even I joned in later . heheh .....Once her nakhras were over and Chan had passd thru all the emoionalTrauma he concluded the VIVAS with some quests on those waveforms.Everything ended fine .. bt I had stil some role to play.I askd him some quest on the sylabus and the weightage etc. JLT.
Before my VIVAS Chan had Ravi at his table. Though I could only see Ravi's back .. I am sure he was almost crying . ya . he wasnt feelingwell today . and he trid to make Chan full senti .. bt Chan wasdetermined not to falter with all these claims.
All in all he wasted our day for sure.
Rest is fine.
SoOoPerManN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home