Thursday, May 12, 2005

for PPL who are born in APRIL

Active and dynamic.

Decisive and haste but tends to regret.
Attractive and affectionate to oneself.

Strong mentality.

Loves attention.
Diplomatic.

Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.

Brave and fearless.

Adventurous.

Loving and caring.

Suave and generous.

Emotional.
Aggressive.

Hasty.

Good memory.

Moving

Motivates oneself and others.
Sickness usually of the head and chest.

Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.


I have again done some copy paste tat 2 frm fwds [which i most of the time dtn njoy much]. Bt dnt knw y all this seems so close to the real me [of which even i m not so sure]. hey dnt think i m boasting of myself a lot these days its jst tat i m avoiding to write abt my horrifying encounters wid my boooks. its so frightening tat i better not metion of it here.

neways do tell me if it somewhere matches wid ME [simple jst copy paste the triats tat u find match wid me, u can also add a few of ur own]

if u wanna knw abt ur birth month even then let me knw

rest is fine

take care

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good copy paste work. but nothing here seems to be matching with u except that u r ACTIVE and ADVENTUROUS.

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Akshay Surve said...

good u knw atleast 2 of my qualities... lets see if someone comes up wid more ...

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i dunt knw u tht much... ki i can judge wether u match these traits or no....
so now a days u study a lot haan.... kewl..... nice keep it up... wrk hard.....
n hey me happy tht u keep in touch... by commentin on my space... thx :) when i c one comment frm akky tht brings a smile on my face.... n yea thx for adding me in ur frdlist here at ur site....:)
well i m takin a medicine... hopin ill get well soon.. neways... i shud rest now... buh bye... c ya later... all da best 4 exams...tc..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home