Sunday, November 13, 2005

sHoWwCaSe

Remember this post: am i wrong...

Well now its featured on Barkha's blog:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/barkha/Blog/cns!1p9GGRWKrg_tW-O7OoSjCqzA!376.entry


Theres a lot of confusion regarding this rhyme that I tried to write. Well let me try and make things clearer if not clear.

What I have written is what i feel or more properly said its how I take things and act accordingly. Also, its not written for a particular person but may be triggered by a particular incident. I always played with this question in my mind whether one should tell the other person what you feel about them... may be relatives, frnds, girl friends ;-) etc. Its a dicy situation when it comes to frnds. I mean i believe tat friendships take place. I dont remember myself saying to any of my close frnds that we are best friends. I guess that feeling just seeps in. Do check out wat Pascal has to say... very thoughtful! I do find it appropriate for relatives and gFs though ;-).


Finally, someone did relate to what i think!
I feel like singing Acha lagta hai in the tone of the ClubHP advertisement.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acha lagta hai, references dekh ke acha lagta hai!

*grin*

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Akshay Surve said...

LoL !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home