Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ubuntu 5.10 (aka Breezy Badger)

Yup, now I am posting from Ubuntu 5.10. Well its not the first time I m on a LInux (read as GNU/Linux) system but i m excited jst bcoz my ISP Pacenet doesnt support Linux and I had to try a few hacks. Finally, I have done it!

For the last few weeks I have been using Linux systems extensively and thus i went this extra mile in getting it done.

Anyone requiring support for Pacenet on linux now know where you can find it!

oki... bbye

well now trying

$ sudo apt-get install GRE-Wordlist <-|

LoL... (guess wat does the above command do? )

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool.

Join the gang.

btw, are you on IRC?

 
At 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I fell for it:


barkha@ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install GRE-Wordlist
Password:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package GRE-Wordlist
barkha@ubuntu:~$



Heh. Blame it on the exam tension.

 
At 1:03 AM , Blogger Akshay Surve said...

suprisingly never tried IRC... bt no hindrances abt it.


hahahaha......... LoL still cant believe tat u tried...! cute though!

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Rohit Bhute said...

I'm using pacenet with a 48 kbps pack. I have the breezy badger installed. Am planning to move to dapper drake. Would love to get the linux box connected through pacenet. Can you help me out? My id is rvbhute AT gmail DOT com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home